Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Account Director-IT Solution. This role will responsible for managing sales motion strategy and deployment towards growth and increased profitability.
- Communicates effectively to set the direction for the targeted accounts/territory in line with the company's vision and strategy. Motivated to meet and exceed goals.
- Organizes and works with extended team and adapts the resource mix to maximize the collective teams and achievement, market coverage and financial performance
- Negotiate, structure, & close deals that meet customer expectation
- Acts as a role model for the sales community by displaying will to win and action-oriented leadership, and by holding customers in the center. Manages escalations to solution, and solution to opportunity. Drives a hunting mentality
- Identify & prospect new business while maintaining & expanding services to assigned customers
- Engages with key customer executives (CEO, CFO, COO) to understand the customers' business context and build trust.
- Creates early stage opportunities by managing top customers' executive level relationships
- Partners with stakeholders (channel, categories, HR, legal, other sales teams) across business units to maximize customer success and team efficiency
- Establishes sales methodology for end-to-end sales process management, with clear roles and responsibilities in each stage of the sales process
- Development of territory & sales plans, strategies both at segment and account levels, considering the intersection of technology, people and economics. Follows up to ensure consistent execution
- Manage complex sales cycle utilising a consultative solution selling approach
- Provides timely and accurate sales forecasts and outlooks for customer and market dynamics
- Provides structured customer feedback, competitive assessments and won/lost deal analysis into category, R&D, strategy & planning and sales teams to promote learning
- 10+ years of experience in IT sales, including success in achieving/exceeding sales targets
- Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, & understanding business requirements of senior decision makers
- Possess highly developed business acumen & negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills & the ability to establish & maintain a rapport across many constituencies & influencers
- Ability to manage time effectively & efficiently & set priorities
- Ability to work effectively with extended & cross-function teams in a matrix environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.