- Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department
- Assist in company-wide budgetary planning
- Cost saving and Cost control
- Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation
- Analyse the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
- Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.
- Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis
- Seek out methods and practices to minimise financial risk
- Contract auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up-to-date
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures
- Maintain a policy manual for the finance department
- Work with human resources employees to secure candidates who will be an asset to the finance department
- Establish and implement a training program for new finance employees.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.