My client is looking for someone who be able to communicate in English with a strong background from a large Multinational manufacturing company, this type of candidate must have a knowledge of IFRS, Thai & US GAAP as well as direct experience in Thai Corporate income Tax.
- Duties of this position are performed in a normal office environment.
- Duties may require extended periods of sitting and sustained visual concentration on a computer monitor or on numbers and other detailed data.
- Occasional overnight travel is required.
- More than 8 - 10 years of experience in Accounting, Tax/ 3-5 years in supervisory.
- Familiarity with ERP system, SAP will be advantaged.
- Familiarity to work in multinational company will be required.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Accounting & Financial.
- Knowledge and understanding of Tax, managerial accounting, and Accounting analysis.
- Familiarity with ERP system, SAP helpful.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and self-driven mentality.
- Willing to manage a team if opportunity arise.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both Thai and English languages.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of internal and external customers.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.