A leading insurance broker providing solutions to both individuals and corporations globally. They are looking for Accounting, Compliance and HR Manager who has experiences from Insurance industry to be responsible for preparation of GST return, Year-end accounts, Compliance reporting, Payroll and HR related matters.
- Generate and present quarterly GST return and year-end accounts
- Collaborate with shared service for Pay roll and HR related matters
- Accountable for Commissions booking and chasing, Compliance reporting
- Ensure compliance with OIC regulations and procedures
- Coaching and Training on all compliance matters to employees
- Ad-hoc assignments
You will need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Big 4, Audit, Accounting, HR experiences
- At least 5 years of experience in insurance industry - Brokerage or Agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Proficient in computerize skills - Microsoft Office
- Thai Nationality
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.