A global construction equipment company in Thailand is looking for Accounting Manager to handle all accounting functions and manage the accounting team. This company is a leader in major operations of manufacturing and transportation machinery. (Location: Bangna) (Driving License required)
· Responsible for period closing, tax operation system, Financial report, and approval of payment voucher
· Review monthly reconciliation and commission report
· Prepare annual budget, planning and conduct forecast
· Ensure that financial data is submitted to HQ
· Liaising with external auditors
The successful applicant will have:
· Bachelor degree of higher in Accounting
· At least 8-10 working in Accounting roles with 2-3 in Accounting Manager Level
· Hold CPD License
· Experienced in SAP, Microsoft Excel and Power Point
· TFRS and IFRS knowledge
· Fair or Good proficiency in English both written and spoken
· Driving License required as need to visit upcountry branch sometimes
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details at 02-107-2904 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.