- Knowledge and understanding of Taxation, BOI, Corporate accounting (Thai/US GAAP), and Accounting analysis.
- Familiarity with ERP system, SAP helpful.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and self-driven mentality.
- Willing to manage a team if opportunity arise.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both Thai and English languages.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of internal and external customers.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.