Our client is a global health service company, specialized in Accident and Health insurance products in Thailand. They are now looking for "Group Health Pricing Manager ''
- Develop a new strategy to evaluate, price and modify plan design for renewals and new business quotations in compliance with underwriting authorities.
- Evaluate renewals and work with relevant sales representatives, brokers and clients to implement required rating actions.
- Manage portfolio of accounts balancing profitability and persistency.
- Analyse results looking for trends and patterns that may need management currently and into the future. Work with sales and the client to implement changes.
- Conduct experience studies on group and individual business and feed into pricing models
- Work with sales to improve their knowledge of the technical aspects of the business. Provide concise and clear instructions on what is happening to a risk and provide options to manage costs into the future.
- Be market aware, understand the competition, the environment and the clients needs.
- At least Bachelor's degree in any related field
- At least 5 years of experience in Actuarial Pricing is required
- Experienced or background knowledge in Underwriting is preferred
- Good command in Microsoft application
- Excellent in communication skill and coordinating skill
- Languages capability: Good command of English (both spoken and written)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.