Our client is a global health service company, specialized in Accident and Health insurance products in Thailand. They are now looking for ''Actuary Assistant Manager - Valuation'' to support in business modelling, policy valuation, and compliance.
- Conduct experience study on persistency, mortality and morbidity, sales compensation, and prepare assumption setting for revision
- Manage and review monthly valuation both local statutory and US GAAP bases
- Provide project cashflow and related information to support business planning and forecast
- Prepare the regulatory reserve and solvency reports as required by OIC
- At least Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science.
- At least 3 years of experience in Actuary
- Good command in Microsoft application
- Proficient in Prophet and DCS modelling
- Have an analytic mind
- Excellent in communication skill and coordinating skill
- Languages capability: Fluent command of English (both spoken and written)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.