Argyll Scott is partnering with an international fintech firm to look for a high-calibre AML manager.
- Act as the focal point for the oversight of all activities relating to the prevention and detection of AML/Sanctions/CTF
- Provide advisory to ensure AML/Sanctions/CTF risks are adequately identified, communicated and managed to senior management
- Carry out risk assessment at enterprise level and on products and services
- Cooperate with stakeholders to ensure successful execution of AML standards/framework or AML solutions for business initiatives
- Advise up-to-date AML regulatory changes, money laundering typologies with specific focus on fintech service
- 10 years above relevant compliance, regulatory or similar experience
- Bachelor or Advanced degree in Accounting, Business or Finance; or equivalent work or compliance and legal experience would be an advantage
- Strong regulatory compliance experience and demonstrable skills in AML, sanctions, risk management and HKMA regulatory management
- Knowledgeable in fintech, payment systems, money transmitter licensing or similar legal and regulatory compliance requirements in Hong Kong and Asia
- A team player and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with multiple teams located in different jurisdictions
- Willingness of regional travel
- English and Mandarin fluency a must
For further details, please reach out to Georgina Chan at gchan <@> argyllscott.com.hk with your CV for this opportunity.