A globally leading technology company is looking for high calibres to join the compliance team. They are looking for candidates with AML/ Sanctions advisory background to join the team and reports to the Head of Compliance.
- Review and advise on enhancements of AML/Sanctions related policy and systems.
- Identify AML risks in businesses and follow up with related stakeholders.
- Assess in AML risks of products and business proposals and assist in assessment reports.
- Provide supports in regulatory inquiries, self-assessments and inspections of the regulators.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of experience in AML/Sanctions advisory in banks, consulting firms or fintech companies.
- Good understanding of Hong Kong AML regulations, or OFAC and other key sanctions regulatory regimes.
- Excellent proficiency in oral and written English and Chinese
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk