My client, a leading MNC with a strong portfolio in the eCommerce domain, is looking for an Analytics Manager to join them as part of their expansion plan.
- Drive data management initiatives, obtaining insights to establish new market strategies in the region
- Manage data analytics and reporting to support business decision making, especially in the area of new business and market acquisitions
- Support regional and cross functional teams in generating models to derive insights, playing a pivotal role in assessing the success of market penetration strategies and improvement
- Analyze market trends, acquire feedback to improve strategies and decision making process.
- Serve as a key point of contact between technical and non-technical folks within the business
- Degree/ Masters with at least 8 years of experience in the eCommerce domain.
- Well verse in SAS, financial reporting and Data analytics tools
- Proven track record in supporting business decisions
- Strong business acumen with the ability to work across different domains
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com.
Ashley Lim May Ping R1106979
Co. Reg. No. 201111031K
Agency Licence No.:16S8105
EA Registration Number: R1106979
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105