- Be a key member of a team that builds reusable Android software components for the company platform
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Collaborate with QA on CI/CD as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure the quality of the app release met.
- A degree or Master in Computer Science
- Minimum 4 years of solid experience in developing native Android and progressive hands on in Java and/or Kotlin. Candidate that have working knowledge of reactive programming (RxJava) and Kotlin is a plus
- Must able to conduct Architecture & Design Pattern: MVP, MVVM, Flutter
- Must able to do testing: Unit Testing, UI testing, Espresso, Mockito
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and have experience in making apps work instinctively with pixel perfect interfaces
Kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.