Our client is a financial institution that operates globally.
- You are required to conduct Application Security Risk assessment
- You need to handle various application and develop security risk assessment framework
- Identify potential threats and vulnerabilities and their impact on the business.
- You are required to prepare reports on identified risk with appropriate evidence.
- Play an advisory role in to the development team on the Secure SDLC process
Your team is consisting of 2 headcounts and you will report directly to the manager that based in KL
You are an individual contributor
Your team mainly based in APAC Region (Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore and more)
This role is 100% technical and you will heavily involve in risk review, assessment and implementation
- Bachelor's degree and professional certifications preferred
- Minimum 5 years technical experience working in information security
- Candidate MUST come from development background
- Good understanding on SDLC practises and web & mobile applications methodology
- Strong knowledge of cyber security concepts
Interested, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +603 21749007. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.