* Work Central BKK *
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in the specialty fashion retail business with more than 2,900 stores worldwide. With a global reputation for premium sunglass brands, they offer the latest trends, exclusive styles of high-quality fashion and performance sunglasses along with outstanding customer service.
As an Area Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales/business performance and ensuring all KPI targets and profit objectives are delivered across an area of retail stores. You will work with Store Managers to develop a strategic plan in line with regional objectives, provide effective leadership, development and performance management across the area. You will strive to provide exceptional customer service by leading and creating an inspired selling culture within all stores, as well as ensuring high store standards are consistently met. As a company ambassador, you will role model the company characteristics and culture.
- To maximize area performance; increase sales, improve margins and reduce costs
- Lead, motivate and develop store management teams ensuring that managers strive to exceed existing performance standards
- Formulate fruitful business development strategies to ensure long-term success
- Set standards and objectives for different stores and departments
- Retention store associate and control turnover rate.
- Optimize and oversee operations to ensure efficiency
- Lead a team of store managers towards effective collaboration and attainment of goals
- Undertake sound financial management to ensure stores are profitable and stay within budget
- Ensure compliance with company's policies and operational guidelines
- Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solutions
- Evaluate performance using key metrics and address issues to improve it
- Report to senior executives on progress and issues
- Recruitment new store associate and planning headcount for all store.
· 5-7 years of retail management experience managing multi-site operations
· Strong command in English: both written and spoken
· Strong analytical Skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills
· Proactive and passionate in Fashion
Apply for this job Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture, please feel free to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or call to Khun Pong at 02-107-2872
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.