Our client is partnering with us to find an Asia CFO/Regional FD. This is with a Fortune 500 company with significant businesses globally. This is a group full of growth mode, expanding in Asia presence, and looking to setup a Centre of Excellence combo with a Shared Services in Asia.
This group of leader place emphasis on continuous growth in the research and development, hiring, retaining talents and customers through great company culture is their key to success.
Through strong leadership and expansion, our client's team is seeking to hire a Regional Finance Director/Asia CFO based here in Hong Kong to support finance transformation phase here in Asia.
Reporting directly to Global CFO + Asia CEO, you will lead a team of managers, business partners and accountants to manage and deliver finance and technical accounting/strategic matters across the whole Asia business, and:
· Oversee the whole Asia financial reporting process which includes ensuring monthly closing is done on time per relevant accounting standards.
· Lead and participates in the business growth and expansion discussion, partner with GMs of countries and Asia CEO, value add to the whole M&A growth strategy
· Ensure that group consolidation is prepared on time for global HQ
· Business partner and lead the Asia FP&A team, to be involved and participate in monthly/quarterly business reviews.
· Ensure group compliance with external accounting standards, and internal and regional group policies.
· Ensure continuous improvements, Oracle system implementation for projects and groom the team to be a top-class finance team.
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader in handling a team of accountants, and has the following background:
· Minimum of a Bachelor Degree of Accounting/Business/Finance and a professional membership of one of the major accounting bodies (CPA/ICAEW/CAANZ/ACCA or equivalent)
· At least 12 years of working experience in similar capacity, with a minimum of 5 years in a leadership position dealing with senior stakeholders.
· A minimum background of Audit/Advisory experience from a Big4 professional accounting firm (3 to 5 years)
· Experience in business partnering/business development and worked very closed with CEO/MD/GMs in operations
· Strong interpersonal skills with outstanding communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
· Candidates who holds Regional FD position will be considered
· Experience in ERP software, having Oracle/SAP system will have an added advantage.
· Experience reporting using US GAAP is an advantage but not a must.
What's on Offer
· Excellent working environment
· Attractive remuneration package (HKD1.4m - HKD1.8m per annum depending on experience)
· International Exposure
Please send your resume to Jansen Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.