Position: Asset Manager
- Manages client assets according to investment preferences and goals.
- Meets with clients to assess asset status, needs, risks, goals and progress.
- Prepares financial statements, business activity reports and forecasts.
- Develops, organizes and maintains client portfolios.
- Studies market trends to maximize profits and identify investment opportunities.
- Supervises employees who assist in financial reporting and budgeting.
- Coordinates with property managers, brokers and other third parties.
- Fosters and maintains positive client relationships.
- Assesses financials for legal compliance.
- Reviews financial reports to find ways to reduce costs.
- Compiles and presents asset management reports to clients, supervisors and senior executives.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly skilled in mathematic and finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Skilled in negotiation and project management
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Working knowledge of business and data intelligence software
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, business administration or related field (MBA preferred)
- Several years' experience in asset management or related field preferred
- Renewable energy company experience is a must
- Audit/Big4 background or CPA Certification is an advantage
- Experience of working aboard would be an advantage
- Financial modeling experience is a plus
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.