Are you a graduate with 2-4 years hands on accounting experience, if so, this fantastic opportunity could kick-start your career within the field of Technology and Advertising.
You will be joining a finance team responsible for managing the general ledger accounts as well as maintaining the underlying accounting records with robust financial controls. Initially your role within this will be to support the function with accounts payable and bank reconciliations.
The Assistant Accountant will have a key role to play within the financial control and operations area as the business expands.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the general ledger month-end close process of US GAAP books ensuring all reporting deadlines and control policies are met.
- Monthly production of accruals, month-end journals, BS reconciliations, & supporting documentation
- Maintain fixed asset schedules
- Maintain and update monthly task lists and tracking schedules
- Produce bank reconciliations
- Covering Payable and Payroll accounts where necessary
This is a perfect opportunity for anyone looking to make a move into a modern, dynamic and growing Tech company to achieve a broad role which will provide a fantastic stepping stone for anyone looking for a long-term career path to financial/management accountant.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of general ledger processing and controls gained within industry or practice
- Extremely good attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to multi-disciplinary team working.
- Tenacious in pursuing issues to resolution
- Flexible and can-do attitude
This position is initially a three to six month temporary assignment, but will likely develop into a permenant role. The role will start by mid May.