- Develop and maintain cost accounting system, documentation, and records
- Evaluation manufacture BOM and Standard cost calculation
- Determine the costs and efficiency of company purchasing activities
- Review costs for all external/Internal inventory, labor, and material purchases
- Analyze and drive cost savings project
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements
- Prepare documents and interpret financial information regarding cost improvements for management team
- Track manufacture variance and analysis and support operation team
- Present cost estimates and budgets for new purchases
- Accurate record and update existing and new purchased materials and goods
- Compile documentation on standard costs and company production costs
- Assist in audits and general ledger preparation
- Forecasts and plans future purchasing costs according to fiscal needs
- At least 5 years working experience in cost Manufacturing company.
- Proficiently use Microsoft office especially Microsoft Excel in practice at costing analysis
- Accounting background experience
- More than 3 years ERP knowledge and experience, Accpac experience is a plus.
- Good verbal and written English is an advantage.
*This position have to based in Rama2 area.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.