A global IT company in Bangkok, Thailand is looking for Assistant Accounting & Finance Manager to handle all accounting functions and support financial control.
· Responsible for preparing period closing process (including AR, AP, GL, TAX, VAT, WHT, CIT), group reporting packs and financial reports
- Review all account reconciliations monthly
- Support Manager in performing review and day-to-day operations
· Prepare annual budget, planning and conduct forecast
· Liaising with external and internal auditors, related government authorities and headquarter office in Europe
The successful applicant will have:
- Degree in Accounting or related fields
- At least 3 years' accounting experience including some supervisory experience
- Thai nationality, aged 28-35
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Accounting, Tax, and Finance
· CPD License required/BOI-related experience will be a plus
· Strong knowledge in accounting operations, fixed asset, tax, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skill
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
· Good command in both of spoken and written in English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details at 02-107-2904 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.