We are partnering with a business who is a famous brand within the heavy industry, providing excellent construction and engineering consulting services to their clients on a global platform.
As a business, they are looking to take on board a competent, dedicated and inquisitive Assistant Finance Manager to support the CFO in the financial reporting and analysis aspect of business.
The Position & Responsibilities
Reporting to the CFO and supervising a team of 2, you will ensure that the finance team can continue to contribute to the bigger picture of the business by:
· Financial reporting: Monthly closure of accounts, ensuring minimal reconciliation towards year end
· Aging: Work closely with credit controller to follow up on outstanding debts while ensuring that the company does not incur overdue interest to our creditors, ensure payment are all on time
· Project analysis: Monthly review of individual projects of the company, to ensure updated recognition of revenue and cost to the company
· Auditors & Tax: You are expected to work with auditors during year end and ensure smooth audit and tax review
· Mentoring and coaching: Key criteria for promotion will see your potential to supervise and groom accountants to be future leaders
· Ad hoc support to director and operation level executives
· Undergraduate degree; professional qualification such as in finance or accountancy would be an advantage
· Professional with about 6-9 years of experience, having CPA/CA qualification is a great advantage
· This position considers candidate who are ready to step up to a leadership role
· Strong analytical capabilities, number sensitive and detail minded
· Outgoing personality, independent and proactive
· Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is optional
· Immediate Starter has advantage
What's on offer
· Opportunity to coach team members
· Salary of HKD35k - HKD45k per month
· Growing organisation and great culture
For interested parties, kindly send your profile via email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.