We are currently hiring for an Assistant HR Manager for a global leading manufacturing MNC. You will be business partnering closely with the corporate function and reports directly to the HR Director.
- Partnering the line managers in the sourcing and shortlist of candidates through various recruitment channels
- Involve in talent management activities and discussions including succession planning and talent review.
- Review and improve the current HR processes ie: Recruitment strategies, benefits scheme.
- Provide performance management guidance and support in annual performance appraisal and salary review & bonus exercise
- Involve in HR regional projects
- Use internal and external HR data and business data to derive HR insights with actionable business impact
- Administer employee on-boarding induction / activities
- Administer the Work Pass application, renewal and cancellation.
- At least 6 years of relevant HR experience, preferably from manufacturing industry.
- Demonstrated working knowledge in HR policies, practices and employment laws.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders to secure buy-in and commitment for actions
- Mature, driven and resourceful in delivering robust and proactive HR service in a fast-paced and high-involvement environment
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
EA Registration Number: R1766531
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105