Our client is a leading trading company in with a highly profitable portfolio of businesses. With a business spanning, there is now an opening opportunity for a new role as an "Assistant HRBP Manager" who has ability to understand business needs with solid skill in human resources management to build effective and creative strategies to develop the business and organisation.
- Foster partnership and provide support to the business and ensuring the HR delivery is fully aligned to business goals. One contact point for HR matters
- Function as an active and influential business advisory role in order to drive results and strategies.
- Participate salary surveys / conduct the annual compensation exercise for salary reviews and performance bonus payout with the compensation and benefits team
- Provide advisory support to employees regarding to compensation and benefits policies, programs and procedures
- Work closely with different stakeholders in country and regional levels to build efficient HR infrastructure.
- Ensure all HR policies are in compliance with local employment act
- To be involved in Recruitment & Selection process by short listing, interviewing, maintaining up-to-date recruitment progress report, and related staffing communication
- Interface with the broader HR teams for the implementation of local and corporate training programs to meet the business needs where appropriate
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions, progressions, transfer and relevant staff movements.
- Audit and verify all documents related to Human Resources as to legal, salary statements and distribution, policies and etc.
- Adapt and promote best in class practices, foster collaboration across sites, ensure smooth implementations of HR solutions
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, conduct effective, thorough and objective investigation
- Handle a combination of strategic and hands-on tasks, and embrace & drive change, build trust and confidence with key employees and managers
- Support in all other ad-hoc HR projects/ events when assigned or appointed
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Management / Psychology / Law / HR related field is preferred
- At least 7-8 years' direct experience in HR Management
- Business acumen leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Hands-on and proactive approach with an organized and systematic thought process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly PowerPoint
- Experience in fast paced environment with agile mindset
- Excellent in communication skills both Thai & English language
- Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.