As part of one of the leading Consumer Retail Groups in the world, this position will work closely with the management team to develop and execute key strategic initiatives across the Asia Pacific region. Situated in Hong Kong, this is a high profile position within the Group and offers fantastic career development prospects across the region.
- Support leadership team in defining long- and short- term strategies and working cross-functionally to drive implementation
- Take ownership on a variety of strategy topics including category analysis, market research, innovation and business case development
- Manage and co-ordinate among key stakeholders across the region to ensure successful delivery and execution of key strategic initiatives
- Deliver high-level presentations to leadership team and senior stakeholders
- 2-5 years' experience with a leading Management Consulting firm or in an In-House Strategy role
- Bachelor's degree required with strong analytical skills
- Fluent English with excellent communication and presentation skills; fluency in another Asian language is advantageous
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the demonstrable ability to overcome challenging situations
- High attention to detail and advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Youn Cho at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.