A well-known insurance company in Thailand is currently looking for Assistant Manager - Sales Efficiency Analysis to join their team.
· Analyze Sales and Customer Care's incentives vs performances in details
· Review the incentive payout against plan and provide recommendation if the target setting needs to be increased
· Redesign incentive schemes to drive the changes in Sales and Customer Care's performance
· Identity opportunities to simplify & standardize incentive schemes across the organization and recommend practical measurements as target KPIs for incentive calculation.
· Prepare the incentive projection for the Business Plan / Reforecast
· Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance / Engineering
· At least 3 years of relevant work experience, Insurance or financial institution or FMCG is preferable
· Excellent skill in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
· Good command of English
· Good communication & negotiation skill
· Attention to detail, analytical thinking, change agent, self-starter, and team player
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details at 02-107-2904 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.