Title: Assistant Production Manager/ FMCG/ Textile
Assistant Production - FMCG - Textile - GMP- Based in Saraburi - International Company - Attractive Salary Up to 100K
A well-known international FMCG Company
- Lead the Day-To-Day operation executions and practices to comply with site HS&E and Quality Procedure and Work Instruction.
- Develops and improves products quality, machine & labor efficiency, equipment and facilities utilization. Updates procedures and work instructions to comply with all quality systems such as GMP and customers requirement.
- Supervise employee and team to ensure all products are in good quality with high productivity.
- Empower team members in cross functional problem solving, investigate the root causes and find out corrective and preventive actions.
- Control PM plan for machine in dry plant and document for dry production.
- Any special jobs assignment that involved in the responsibility.
The ideal candidate will:
Need to have a strong background in production ****
- Age over 35 years.
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 5 years of experience in FMCG/ Textile or relevant industry, including 3 years' production & quality management experience
- Experience with ISO, Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing
- Good communication in English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Technical thinking and logical mindset
- Work well both in a team environment and as an individual
If you are interested, please call 021072572
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.