Title: Assistant Purchasing Manager
Assistant Purchasing Manager - Sourcing, Procurement - Purchasing - Stock Control - Costing - Data Analysis - Forecasting ERP or SAP - Up to 90K plus other benefit - Near BTS Punnavithi
A well-known international hardware & electronic access control system
- Develop and execute strategies, policies and practices as well as improving purchasing service and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Manage and coaching purchasing team.
- Perform sourcing process on time, accuracy of document, negotiation competitive price & tooling and compliance with the company polocy
- Develop and maintain improve inventory performance.
- Negotiate for cost reduction.
- Maintain and follow purchasing procedures to conform ISO standards.
- Monitor purchasing processes and develop to improve purchase process flow by systematic in cooperate with relate department ex. IT.
- Supervise, motivate, and evaluate employees engaged in purchase activities.
- Manage all aspects of assigned workforce ex. Time and attendance, training, performance reviews, etc.
The ideal candidate will:
Need to have a strong background in Sourcing, Procurement & Purchasing, Stock Control, and Costing ****
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Industrial Engineer or relate.
- At least 5 years of experience in Sourcing, Procurement & Purchasing, General Accounting, Stock Control, and Costing.
- Have a detailed understanding of inventory control / management systems and ERP or SAP.
- Prior supervisor experience is essential.
- Good knowledge of Cost analysis, Cost Control, Data Analysis and Forecasting methods.
- Understanding in import & export process, HS code and Customs Tariff will be advantage.
- Fluent both in Thai and English communication skills.
- Computer literacy - MS Excel, Power point, and Word.
- Ability to work efficiently under tight timeline and pressure.
- Strong at negotiation, active and honest, Interpersonal skills and the ability to manage teams.
If you are interested, please call 021072572
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.