Assistant Service Engineering Manager - Up to 100,000 THB. per month
Client: An International Electronics company
- Able to handle customer requirement with a good understanding
- Provide professional solutions to client
- Repair and service all the machinery and equipment present in a company's manufacturing unit
- Plan the servicing work in advance so the output of the factory is not affected by the service work
- Managing daily operations in the Customer Service department.
- Handle the Customer service through SAP system
- Degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineer or Telecommunication Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Have experience with Test & measurement equipment.
- SAP knowledge
- Good testing, troubleshooting, and repairing skills
- Strong service mind.
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you have any further queries, please call Thanya on 02 107 2571 or email: Tlongprasert@ argyllscott.co.th
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.