Our clients are the largest multinational luxury brands specializing in fashion and fine jewelry, searching for a passionate, detail and result-oriented Assistant/Store Manager based in Phuket.
The expectations for this role include providing exclusive customer relationship and staff development, and excellent management of the store which uphold the values of the brand. Execution of strategic sales plan to enhance business goals is also necessary. Other responsibilities entitled to this role will be comprised of but not
· Responsible for the performance, visibility, and overall store operations on a daily basis
· Conduct monthly/weekly reports to management on general commercial performance
· Analyze business goals and provide insights for strategic store management
· Communication of product knowledge and brand to the sales team
· Ability to operate budget control and inventory management
· Develop and maintain constant engagement of teams and grow VIP customer base
A successful applicant should have the following qualifications:
· Previous experience in luxury retail over 5 years, preferably senior/management roles
· Currently residing in Phuket or willingness to relocate
· Strong verbal and written English communication skills
· Ability to communicate in multiple languages is a plus
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or call to Khun Pong at 02-107-2872
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.