Assistant Store Development Manager
About the Company
An international retail group are looking for an Assistant Project Manager, to support the Store Projects Team in the development of store project activities across Asia.
- Oversee construction for new store opening and existing store renovation projects across Asia
- Provide new store concept design for regional store projects
- Establish a good relationship with different counter parties, including the local markets, consultants and contractors
- Construction material and standard fixture procurement and logistic coordination
- Support retail projects through all other relevant areas of the business in regards to costing, production quality/details, and timing
- Degree holder in architecture/interior design or related discipline
- 5 years' experience in project management or store development, preferably in the retail industry
- Fluent in spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup or other 3D software
- Willing to travel
**Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Store Development Executive
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Joyce Esteban at email@example.com.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.