Our client, a large-scale financial services institution and a key player and market leader in its industry, is now seeking an Associate Director to join their Group Strategy team. This team is responsible acting as the internal business strategy consultant to the business units and the group office.
- Oversee the formulation of the organization's long-term strategy and drive its roll-out across relevant business units and group office functions
- Keep abreast of current market trends and use market knowledge to trigger strategic thinking
- Define the strategy implementation and execution framework, guidelines and tools, and ensure that these frameworks are well understood by all business units
- Build and maintain solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders for strategic partnership
- Assist in the drive to strengthen and solidify the Group's strategic capabilities through involvement in talent attraction, delivery strategy or project management skills trainings, and constantly providing practical and effective support to business units and key stakeholders
- Undergraduate or MBA degree in a business-related discipline
- Candidates from management consulting background highly preferred
- Experience in insurance highly preferred. Candidates with other financial services related experience may also be considered
- Proven ability in liaising with senior stakeholders and external parties. Able to engage well across businesses
- Highly numerically sensitive, results driven
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must. Proficiency in other Asian languages highly advantageous
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at email@example.com for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.