- Perform financial analysis for the company and comply with conditions of all stakeholder's conditions
- Providing loan sources and negotiate with financial institutions in order to get low financial cost under the best terms and conditions.
- Managing loan agreement in order to ensure confidence that the company can make the loan drawdown, pay back the principle, interest, and dividend up to expectation.
- Reviewing & Managing financial models on responsible projects as well as to prepare financial analysis on various assigned scenarios.
- Preparing financial report and provide to Board of Director/Shareholders/Bankers.
- Managing loan and credit facilities arrangement, including but not limited to term loans, project finance, and trade finance.
- Ensuring the compliance with all facilitate under loan agreements.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting and master's degree in MBA or related fields.
- Minimum 10 years experience in banking for any companies.
- Good financial planning and financial model knowledge.
- High accountability, strong analytical skills, and confidence in turning facts into recommendations.
- Creativity, problem solving skills, negotiation and systematic thinking.
- Good command in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy (Especially MS office and Excel)
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.