Argyll Scott is working with an International IT service organization to find their BI Developer. This is a chance if you are looking for opportunities to work in an international organization, with a competitive package and career path.
- Participate in the development & support of BI reports
- Be fully involved in the development of data management systems in direct relation with Business Units
- Analyze and apprehend business units' needs and convert a business requirement into a system solution using analytical skills
- Implement and support BI day to day reports
- Participate in the company's global BI projects
- University degree in IT.
- Minimum 3 years in Bi Development role
- Good level in English (writing and speaking).
- Experience in the banking industry is a plus
- Having already participated to BI projects, involving solution implementation and reports development is an asset.
- Strong analytical mind an excellent communicator.
- Strong Skills in PL/SQL and Oracle Database.
- Understand key Financial & Banking concepts.
- Effective communication.
- Experience with Flexcube core-banking system (Oracle) is a plus
- Familiar with Data mining concepts.
What you will get:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in an international company
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.