Our client is one of the world 's leading luxury retails industry. They are now looking for a Boutique Assistant Manager to be a part of their growing team in Bangkok. You will be responsible for developing and ensuring company's sales achievement and managing the store cost in an effective manner. However, you will be a leader for sale staff and be a representative of the brand.
- Reach sales target achievement selling product and deliver an impeccable service to customers.
- Handle for the overall results of the store, working closely with all Managers to ensure that the day-to-day activities build into the long-term plan.
- Communicate brand set KPIs and identify strategies to ensure that the performance standards are met.
- taking role in deciding and improving in the sale process or in exposition of products.
- Manage and support stock levels through direct communication with key business departments.
- Ensure Learning and Development tasks and activities for the store employees.
- Be an ambassador of the brand by promoting its values and ambitions within the market place.
- Thai Nationality only.
- 2+ years sales person experiences with a managerial and leadership skills.
- Strategic orientation
- Knowledge of product and fashion design guideline.
- Knowledge of stock management methods and techniques.
- Knowledge in CRM methods and procedure
- Must be able to speak English and fluent in Thai
- Chinese communication would be an advantage
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or call to Khun Thanita at 02-107-2902
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.