Our client is one of the world 's leading luxury retails industry. They are now looking for a Boutique Supervisor to be a part of their growing team in Bangkok. You will be responsible for ensuring company's sales achievement and providing an excellent service to customers. However, you will be a leader for sale staff and be a representative of the brand.
- Reach sales target achievement selling product and deliver an impeccable service to customers.
- Responsible for all assigned tasks set by the store management in order to meet the requirement and quantitative results expected by the store.
- Participate in analysing store KPIs and verify strategies to ensure performance standards are met.
- Report and share information with store management about the best and worst sellers, taking role in deciding and improving in the sale process or in exposition of products.
- Handle cash operations if needed.
- Assisting store management to prepare schedules and leadership zoning.
- Coach sale staff in order to understand key business metrics and in selling competencies.
- Promote and drive brand image through product knowledge and ensure visual merchandising standard.
- Accountable for Mentoring Program responsibility according to the Retail Campus guidelines.
- 3+ years sales person experiences with a managerial and leadership skills.
- Experienced hire, minimum 4 years of sales management in retail, luxury retail, or relevant service fields.
- Willing to lead your own team, hardworking, and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work flexible hours according the company schedule.
- Team player with high energy and excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to speak English and fluent in Thai
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: email@example.com for more details or call to Khun Thanita at 02-107-2902
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.