Our client is a global food and beverage company which focus on lifestyle, food and nutrition. This role might suit those candidate who is currently seeking a professional marketer with solid background in strategizing marketing plan and supervise product launch.
Role purpose to:
· Create and execute the brand vision and strategy, identifying growth opportunities and developing strategies.
· Deliver operational plans to achieve marketing objectives with alignment to corporate objectives, which includes market share, profit and return on investment.
· Initiate brand strategies, supervising new product's launch and obtain consumer's insights
· Execute strategies, business plans and implement marketing activities to drive superior result
· Develop and deliver promotional materials based on insight gained from the market to create relevant and impactful marketing message
· Engage and support internal and/or external stakeholders
· Develop relationship with existing customers, identify expectation of customers and provide best service to maximized customer satisfaction
· Monitor stock level both commercial and sample product including forecast accuracy
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
· Previous experience in product management role is preferred
· Strong background in nutrition is a must
· Highly skills in strategic development, dynamic knowledge development, customer engagement, market insight, competitive analysis and communication.
· A good collaborator and project leader
· Fluent in English and Thai
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Growth career with one of successful pharmaceutical company in the world
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul on 02-107-2596 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.