About our client
Our client is a global FMCG company and being well-known in Thailand. This is one of the most exciting opportunity to work with the leading company in the industry.
We are currently looking for a "Senior Brand Manager", and "Brand Manager" for hospital channel to be part of their team
As a "Senior Brand Manager", and "Brand Manager" for hospital channel, you are accountable for the following activities
· Manage marketing plan and execute marketing activities of multiple products within pediatric and adult portfolios (Allergy products, Faltering growth products, Adult product - Cancer) both of Ethical and OTC channels
· Manage an A&P budget to drives sales, builds brands with a focus of value for sales value
· Analyze sales data to create new strategies in order to take a advantage of opportunities and trends within the market
· KOLs development to ensure brand image with customer
· Committed to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally
· Strengthen brand's position in medical channel in order to improve overall image of the brands and to achieve sales/ share target and brand result objectives.
· Coordinated with Marketing, Sales, Operations, and F&A
· Good balance of marketing skill with understanding of medical channel environment and how to effectively use the medical marketing mix to gain share of voice in medical world
· Work closely with both internal and external teams including R&D, Demand & Supply, Trade marketing/medical channel activation, KOLs, speakers, medical association and agencies to ensure brand value and image are effectively delivered
· Lead implementation in agreed projects in accordance with project's success criteria
· Effectively synchronize brand communication in all materials such as detail aid, brochure, leaflet, POP, printed ad for both medical and consumer channel
· Own and continuously improve the portfolio strategy
· Be able to provide input for new product development and work with cross functional teams in order to ensure timely launch
· Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Science or related field
· At least 3-5 years' experiences in medical marketing, consumer healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry
· Strategic thinking, strong communication and influencing skills
· Results oriented, with a track record of establishing clear expectations and setting objectives.
· Good interpersonal and presentation skills
· Good command of English
· Computer literacy
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.