A global leading company in prescription lenses in Thailand is looking for Business Analysis Supervisor to be responsible for cost-controlling and support Business Analysis Manager.
· Responsible for cost controlling in develop management reports for management team
- Assist Business Section Manager to prepare annual and forecast budget, variance analyses compared to forecast, budget, and history
· Responsible for any ad-hoc assigned projects
· Help in improving organization and work methods through implementation of tools such as work flow analysis
The successful applicant will have:
- Advance in Microsoft Excel and able to create report as need also presentation.
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting; with professional qualification
- Solid knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Technical Knowledge on Local tax law, costing system in manufacturing set-up, preparation of financial budgets, financial projection and analytical skills (e.g. variance analysis)
- Good working knowledge of English (read, write, speak with ease)
- Minimum 7 years experienced in Finance and Accounting functions in multinational manufacturing.
- Basic knowledge in Accounting Software; Oracle, etc.
· Good command in both of spoken and written in English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details at 02-107-2904 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.