Argyll Scott Thailand is working with a leading Building Materials client. They are currently looking for a "Business Analyst" who has strong skills in critical thinking, problem solving and loves new challenges.
Report to: Marketing Director
- Gather required market information to suggest business directions or changes to senior management using analytics to support the recommendations to increase business opportunities
- Be able to analyze project and create project plan with strong summarized report and good problem solving skills
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time business operational issues
- Collect market data consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers' preferences
- Provide competitive analysis on various market segment product offerings, market trends, pricing and analyzing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Other activities required by hiring Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Marketing or related fields
- 2 - 3 years relevant Business Analyst experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages , databases and MS Office.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently
- Thai Nationality
If this opportunity is of interest to you, then apply immediately or call directly to Kirti on +66(0)2-107-2903 for a confidential discussion or email at email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.