- Drive governance and reporting on the progress of the program of work.
- Produce status update materials, run meetings with the working group, take minutes and drive the overall progress.
- Follow industry forums on the developments as ASIFMA lead the negotiation of understanding the scope of SFC circulars.
- Attend industry meetings, understand and socialize the direction the conversations are going to internal stakeholders and steer the project accordingly.
- Drive the analysis required to understand the level of exposure to regulations and lead the way in forming solutions that drive compliance to said regulations.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in financial/technology industry, ideally with global markets exposure as a BA or PM with strong understanding of operational and technology functions.
- Have knowledge and experience in dealing with projects related to SFC, HKMA laws, rules and regulations are preferable.
- Strong Excel skills to drive data analysis.
Business Analyst (Global Markets) - 12M contract - 80K HKD p/m
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.