You will be the single point of contact and the subject matter expert for on-going production support and new development for the applications in the Life & Distribution division
- ensuring integration and adherence to the overall IT architecture development from the business perspective
- responsible for stakeholder management of key heads of department in L&D Division
You will lead and manage a team of Business Analysts in
- Managing user requirements raised
- Planning, prioritising and managing change requests
- Working with users to build up business case, justify cost benefit analysis getting necessary approvals to support projects involving IM and users
- Planning and executing for the various IT projects to support the growth initiatives
- Providing IT Business Support Lead in the business change with users for the enhancements and projects including, planning designing and implementing applications.
- Ensuring enhancements and production support are delivered on target and according to SLAs.
- Aligning business change development approach and strategy in accordance to New IT Architecture and Roadmap.
- Ensuring integration to Front End Point of Sales Tools, Back Office Support and Realigning the process and procedures for Front-end Life Distribution Processes are optimized with the adoption of new technologies across the business and the relevant supporting units.
You will be responsible for budgeting and spend management: focusing on the vendor outsourcing arrangement and resource augmentation across BA team
You will be responsible for Functional Testing of systems before release to UAT for User Testing, support User Acceptance Test Planning & automated and manual testing and assessing and managing vendors.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Info Systems or equivalent
- Min 6 years' experience in Business Analyst Management in Insurance Industry, developing Life Insurance Front End Applications and Distribution systems.
- Experience in implementing of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and digital solutions.
- Strong understanding of the insurance business domain, business process re-engineering using digital capabilities and online to support distribution and life insurance products
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to (Miss) Dawn Gulanes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3023 for a confidential discussion
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.