About our Client
Our client is multinational world's leading brands of high-quality footware company, well-known as leading craftsmanship and innovation. They're looking for Business Controller (Management trainee) who've minimum 1-2 years in Finance Analyst experience and be able to communicate in English as well as work in upcountry like Ayuttha province.
*Even this role required 1-2 experiences but our client also welcome for new graduated who're eager and willing to learn for develop yourself. If you think that you're that type of person, feel free to reach me as following contact information.
- Participate with budgeting & forecast including short term predictions and long term forecast
- Analyst production costs and contribution margin analysis
- Be responsible in Capacity cost and company report system
- Coordinate project implementation which is related to company assignment
- Sales and cost analysis
- Prepare information for sales and production manufacturing as per BOI requirement
- Stock and inventory management
- Prepare data for manufacturing performance and key business driver for company and management
- Prepare budget for company capital investment
- Bachelor or master degree in Business administration/Finance/Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 1 years of experienced in area of budgeting & forecasting/Cost management/inventory/Manufacturing Control/Supply Chain Management or related fields
- Good command in English and Computer literacy (MS.Office, SAP)
- Statistic and Analytical thinking
- Able to work in upcountry (Ayutthaya Province)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.