A Leading Software MNC is currently seeking for a Business Controller to join their expanding team. As a Business Controller, you will be reporting to the Regional Financial Controller and be responsible for the below.
- On-going modelling and analysis business performance, reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Supporting financially through the interpretation and analysis of the trends and interrelationships that allow informed business decisions to be made
- Be a strong business partner to the various business leaders within Asia sub region and the leader of all aspects of the entity accounting and finance organization
- Manage entire bid pricing & commercial terms negotiation process and work closely with potential clients & internal stakeholders
- A Degree in Accounting / MBA with at least 10 years experience in similar capacity
- IFRS GAAP knowledge especially relating to Software industry
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office and Oracle 11i
- Proven track record in Finance Business Partnering and stakeholder management
- Strong experience in revenue recognition
- Ability to articulate complex business/financial concepts in a clear and coherent way
- Perfect command of English with strong ability to succeed in multi-cultural environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.