A pioneer in diagnostic imaging and information systems for healthcare facilities in Thailand is looking for Business Development and Key Account Manager to monitor sales and marketing of medical devices division and assist BU.
· Initiate and carry out business development projects
· Assist BU head and responsible for business with analysis
· Lead sales and marketing activities for medical devices division
· Pipeline and distributor management
· Work with other departments to improve profitability
The successful applicant will have:
- Qualification: Bachelor degree in medical science, MBA is preferred
- Has at least 8 years of working experience in medical device business
- Strong people management skills
- Experience in Sales management and Key account management is preferred
- Good proficiency in MS-office especially excel and powerpoint
- Good command of written and spoken English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details at 02-107-2904 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.