Our client is a global health service company, specialized in Accident and Health insurance products in Thailand. Their business has grown rapidly and consistently by earning the continuous supports from its business partners and keep expanding at this moment. They are now looking for ''Business Development - Insurance (Asst. Manager - Manager Level)" to achieve new business win and deliver sales target.
Salary: 80-110K plus allowance
- Responsible for sourcing new business opportunity in the market
- Acquire new business partner both financial and non-financial business
- Responsible for project implementation to make sure the campaign launch with in timeline
- Coordinate with cross functional team both internal and external to support all BD activities
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any related field
- Over 3 years of experience (Assistant Manager Level) in sales or business development
- Over 8 years of experience (Manager Level) in sales or business development
- Experience in Direct Marketing or Campaign Management would be advantage
- Experience in Insurance would be advantage
- Excellent in communication and presentation skills
- Have successful track record in business development
- High standard of accuracy, high-driven, and self-motivated
- Languages capability: Fluent command of English (both spoken and written)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.