*This position is open for Thai nationality only*
My client is seeking a candidate who is highly driven, ambitious, confident, sales-oriented and highly motivated to drive the IoT business market, Candidate must have the willingness and ability to learn quickly and take on increasing amounts of responsibility and accountability. This individual must be able to work independently and passionate about new business development, driven in growing sales in existing accounts, and have a strong drive to contribute to the strategic direction of the organization.
Location: Chatuchak, Bangkok, Thailand
Report to: International Business Director
- Drive new business development/sales effort, plan, develop and implement strategies that maximize opportunities and ensure attainment of the company sales revenue targets for specific markets.
- Develop and maintain successful high-level partners and end-user customer relationships.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management, line divisions regarding sales pipeline, market intelligence updates, forecasts and new prospects.
- Work and strategize together with Division sales/pre-sales teams in proposing solutions and products to meet customers' requirements through Tender bid process, customer procurement or through partners/channels to secure contracts and deals.
- Establish strategic partnerships to advance, improve and ensure business positioning advantages.
- Assist in customers/partners' support during the project implementation phase as well as support finance account receivables in account collection.
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of sales experience with recent and good contacts at Thailand Ministries and Government agencies (Central and Municipal governments) at Ministerial, Governors or Mayors level (or immediate next level).
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven sales experience and a strong record of achieving aggressive sales targets.
- A high level of written/spoken fluency English is a must.
If you are interested in this job, feel free to send your CV to Pagamass (Aim) - firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 02 107 2573 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.