About the Client
Leading US Law firm with a global presence in multiple markets
About the role
You will be part of the APAC business development team supporting the region in the banking, capital markets & restructuring space. This role can be based in Singapore or Hong Kong
- Provide proactive and organized business development support to the lawyers in line with the firm's global strategy, and work with the lawyers and practice development team to deliver against defined objectives in business plans
- Prepare capability statements, proposals, presentations and other materials for lawyers to present to clients. These materials must convey the strengths and capabilities of the firm concisely and convincingly
- Track opportunities arising from marketing and business development activities (including BD initiatives, pitches, events, etc.). Discuss with lawyers and marketing and BD colleagues the reasons for the outcome and appropriate follow up.
- Collaborate closely with other BD and marketing team members in Asia and across the global marketing team.
- Track transactions to ensure marketable experience is profiled in the firm's matter database, descriptions convey our work's market significance and is available for global use in proposals, presentations and marketing collateral.
- Work with the firm's Communications team to proactively suggest ideas to improve the profile and positioning of the firm - both internally and externally.
- Maintain meaningful, convincing and concise marketing materials for the practices, consistent with the firm's other marketing materials. This includes brochures, fact sheets, biographies, the website and other collateral.
- Work with the lawyers and marketing team on the directories rankings and awards submissions processes annually.
- 4+ years' experience in a business development role with a law firm (ideally in APAC)
- Experience working with transactional practices (including securities/capital markets, bank finance, restructuring) is preferred.
EA Registration Number: R1871862
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105