Our client is Solar power is largest provider of solar power to corporate consumers. The company has successfully installed more than 200 projects, with a combined capacity of over 80 MWp. This makes Solar power the #1 rooftop solar developer.
Focused on the commercial and industrial segment in sectors such as Automobile, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverages, and Information Technology, the company develops projects on a turnkey basis, providing power on a per-kWh basis, under long-term Power Purchase Agreements, at rates cheaper than grid tariffs. Where regulations permit, The company also provides solar power from its grid-connected solar farms.
The company has been recognized by the Ministry of New & renewable Energy with National Excellence Awards for Rooftop Solar Developer and Rooftop Solar EPC Player in the country.
· Prepare business plans for solar power.
· Prepare commercial documents including preliminary proposal, full proposal, MOU and contract.
· Meeting with clients to support the commercial team.
· Research and development.
· Develop business with underwriting knowledge on new business including recommendations on requests and verify that all necessary documentation for quotation issuing under delegated authority.
· Prepare all necessary document for referral.
· Assisting in the management of Solar cell and Carrier business to achieve the goals and objectives established.
· To focus on profitable growth.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· University degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Energy Engineering/ Consulting
· Minimum 3 years of professional experience in similar position;
· The candidate should be very curious, with quick-learning capacities and eager to discover new subjects;
· Strong knowledge in HVAC, automation (BMS) will be an advantage
· Strong Knowledge in refrigeration, lighting, air compressed, steam, processes and project supervision are required;
· Experience in a company dealing with energy services (investor, supplier, contractor or consultant).
· Good command of English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.