Argyll Scott is working with an international food producer who provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services worldwide. They are looking for a Business Intelligence and Analytics Lead to lead and plan their data architecture, business partnership, and data innovation.
- Define and build a road map for key data assets from multiple data sources (internal and external) to be made available in a consolidated view to enable new and optimized analytics opportunities.
- Design the logical data architecture
- Analyze, define, and implement data management components into models.
- Translate requirements into long-term information architecture and data management solutions.
- Define and maintain best practice guidelines and standards for data dictionaries and mappings, data models, and metadata
- Work across technology and functional areas to identify and resolve complex and high-impact issues
Project and Business management
- Partner closely with Data & Analytics Lead and Reporting & Visualization resources to bring opportunities to realization
- Work to establish clear connections between business goals and strategies and the process, data, and technology investments required to achieve them.
- Provide consultation and recommendations for business data needs,
- Assist in the definition of the architecture and technology opportunities of the data and analytics portfolio based on new and emerging technologies
- Maintains extensive knowledge of industry trends and available data sources
- Drives improvement of architecture methodologies and services. Supports implementation, improvements, and proper utilization of architecture tools
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- 10 years business experience with diverse strategy, operational, development, and technology roles
- 5 years' experience in enterprise data modeling, meta-data modeling, database design, XML schema design and information architecture practices
- 3 years' experience in Big Data technologies and modeling practices
- Experience as a full stack architect with experience in Big Data and knowledgeable of Data Models.
- Experience leading technology projects in developing integrated solutions involving process, data, and technology
- Strong conceptual, strategic thinking, problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Leadership and interpersonal skills including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Ability to influence peers and leadership stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed, as this is a global role there will be some flexibility required to attend conferences with different regions in different time zones.
- Business fluency in English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.