Argyll Scott is working with a Thailand leading Retail company to find their Data Engineer Manager to join their technology team.
What you will do:
- Build data platforms the empowers Data Science, Business Intelligence and Backend Microservices.
- Develop tools to enable systems like Kafka, Elasticsearch & Redis across all platforms
- Manage complex distributed systems like Kafka, Elasticsearch & Redis
- Build fault-tolerant data pipelines on Spark Streaming, Kafka Streams and Kafka Connect
- Write Spark jobs that refresh Data Science models and Data Warehouse
- Orchestrate data pipelines using Airflow or Argo
- Develop Data Science Microservices that can run in Service Mesh environment
- Participate in the hiring process & choose your team members to fill positions with best candidates
Who you are:
- Experience in building fault-tolerant, self-healing, adaptive, and highly accurate data computational pipelines.JAVA background
- Ability to develop micro services that can work with Event-Driven Architecture and Container Orchestration system
- Strong background in Algorithms, Software Design Patterns & Micro-services.
- Proven experience in one of the following: Kafka, Spark, Istio/Linkerd or Redshift/Vertica.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge (or willingness) to learn best practices about Kubernetes
- Experience in logistics or e-commerce
- Experience in accounting/finance
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and international environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.