Job title: Business Planning Department Manager
- Define, develop and implement business planning processes.
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional teams to improve business planning methods.
- Determine and execute key business initiatives that will drive business operations.
- Develop and implement best practices and learning plans to meet business objectives.
- Assist management in operations, resource management, budget, revenue accounting, etc.
- Develop standard procedures to manage and maintain business operational and financial objectives.
- Assist in preparing strategic plan by analyzing trends and forecast.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of market dynamics such as competitor analysis, market share, demographic trends, and growth projections.
- Identify business problems and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Understand business direction and needs and develop solutions, roadmaps and assessment of potential business impacts.
- Thai nationality , Male/Female - age 40-45 years old
- Bachelor's degree in MBA
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience in business planning, business control or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years managerial experience and experience in leading and mentoring at least 10 people.
- Ability to identify sources of business, to proposing strategies as well as to establish, to maintain and to service sales accounts / customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of principles and methods of marketing strategy and sales processes
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Strong planning and analytical skills in providing analysis of countermeasures
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Good command of English for written and spoken
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.